Friday, August 19, 2011

AWESOMELY HORRIBLE

Last night I did a WOD from CrossFit Indy North.  It looked to be alittle easy (why do WODs sometimes do that) so I increased the weight to 155:

EMOTM 4 Burpees until completing
100 Power Cleans 155#

My time
12:35

This hurt and I loved it.  I have some more fun planned tonight and hope to be able to do it.  I am planning:

5 Min AMRAP (DID NOT DO THIS WOD)
165# Squat Snatch

I am really thinking this is going to be a doozy, and am looking forward to it. Then:

15 Min AMRAP
10 SDHP 95#
15 Hand release Push ups

My Score
13 Rds + 3 SDHP

This is the plan but after work I only have so much time and depending on if the wife has anything planned and how long Jada is up I may not get both in, especially since the squat snatch one has to be done in the garage (its unattached from the house and take time moving equipment from the basement to it)  I am ready to train today.....looking to get better and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment