Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WOW.....all I have to say!

Things seem to be moving faster and faster and changing more everyday.  I was down in Indy all day today and yesterday.  Crazy training with Nick Fory and Bryn Jafri and other Crossfit Indy North Crossfitters (and thanks to Josh for doing WOD 1 of the day with us)  We did a lot of work from 8:30 am until 6:30 pm.  Great day of training and I really feel that I improved this weekend.  I am going to hold off on posting all the WODs......just know there was a lot of them.  This is when things got surreal.  When I wok up this morning we did a WOD at the gym:

2009 Games Final Chipper
15 Squat Clean 155#
30 Toes 2 Bar
30 Box Jumps 24'
15 MU's
30 DB Push Jerk 45#
30 DU's
15 Thruster 135#
30 Pull ups
30 Burpees
300 Ft Lunge 45# OH

My time
17:38

Before this WOD I was questioning whether I should be doing this but after it I felt loose and glad I did.  Next off to the Reebok facility where they are creating all the Crossfit Games gear.  I got a tour of the facility and got to be the first person to try on my games clothing with my name and number on them!!  The whole time having HQ film the tour and I got to meet and talk with TONS of Reebok employees!  AWESOME DAY!!!!

I am planning to do some heavy deadlifting tonight and try to hit 415# x 5!!  I will keep you posted!  Continuing to get better and prepare for the games in 16 Days!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment