Friday, July 15, 2011

Unproductive...to...Productive

Crazy day today.  i woke up on time only to lay in bed for an extra hour.  I then got up and ran to the gym where I had 2 hours to fill with work:

10 MU HSPU
I did these 1 a minute and then 2 unbroken at the end.  These are tough.  next:

21-18-15-12-9-6-3
SDHP 75#
Push Jerk 75#

My time
5:06

-2 min rest-

5 Rds
10 C2B
10 Wall Ball

My time
4:30

These were good together.  Then:

Max Squat Clean
285#
305# FAILED
295# FAILED

I tried 305# multiple times and was to tired by the time I tried 295#.  After this I did 1 more:

Death by Clean & Jerk

My score
11 Rds +8

This felt good and then something cool happened.  When I was leaving the Gym Again Faster called and  asked to do an interview.  To bad I had to work....no worries he says....I can come to your work.  And since I normally go out and work out at lunch it worked out perfect.  He came here and got some stuff at work and then we went to the park and he filmed me doing a WOD:

The Park 100
100 DU's
100 KBS 2 Pood
100 DU's

My time
8:15

This was rough especially with him walking around with a camera.....but the whole experience was great.  Looking forward to the Games more and more EVERYDAY!  So far so good....went from thinking I would not get much work in to working out a good amount.....looking good.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment