Wednesday, July 20, 2011

9 More days until THE GAMES!!!

Yesterday I had a good training day......the heat and humidity has been crazy here, but awesome prep for Cali.  Ont Tuesday I went back to the gym for a good afternoon session but do not have my log to remember exactly what I did or my times.  In any case, I am getting used to having sweat all over me during my training.  I started the day off in my basement before going to Jada's 18 Month appointment:

3 Rds
15 Hang Power Clean 135#
15 Burpees

My time
3:25

After the appointment I went to the box:

21-18-15-12-9
Power Snatch 115#
Wall Ball
K2E

My time
14:19

This one laid it on me.  I was drenched!  Really enjoyed it though.  I took a good break before hitting the next WOD:

3 Rds
400 M Run
200 M Farmers Walk w/ 2 - 1.5 Pood KB

My time
13:40

This was rough on the grip, I actually scaled it down from my original 2 Pood.  The last 2 Rds made it difficult to carry them with the sweat.  I will need to get some sweat bands.  I headed home after this and just relaxed until I decided to do my burpees.  I dropped down from my 100 burpees to 50 a night:

50 burpees
1:34

Then it was hang out time.  I am taking the day off today except for maybe a nice run at lunch.  I will start to taper tomorrow to allow my body to show the benefits of all my training,  I am wondering what I will feel like fresh at the Games.  I am SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!   9 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!  Get better and show it then!!!!!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment