Wednesday, May 11, 2011

REGIONALS!!!

SO......I am in!  I will be competing in the 2011 Central East Regionals for a chance to go to the 2011 Crossfit Games!  You have no idea how much of a roller coaster these last few months have been.  I am picking up my training to help get my body where it needs to be by June 10-12th.  I am pretty much now able to do all movements with minimal limitations. 

Sorry it has been so long since I posted.  My mind has obviously been racing and I have been unsure about what my next steps and approach to my training would be.  I am excited to see how far I can come in the next month!

I am going to limit the amount I post about my specific training unless people would like me to send them what I am doing, I will do that.  Otherwise I will post some WODs I have done and give updates on how I am mentally and physically.  One HUGE thing is that the last few days have brought my confidence up and I hope to see that continues.  2 Wods I really liked that I did in the last few days were:

5 Rds
15 Thrusters 95#
15 bar-facing burpee

My time
8:44

the other is:

8 Rds
30 DU's
10 KBS 2 Pood

My time:
7:43

These were good burners and I would recommend doing them.   

I will do everything I can leading up to Regionals to get better!!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment