Saturday, May 14, 2011

Redo

Great CrossFit Commercial by Albany CrossFit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmBZZ9pkj0Q&amp

Well yesterday a lot of people were doing the 8 Rds: 30 DU's - 10 KBS 2 Pood.  Everyone's time was better then mine and it was discouraging.  So when I got home from work Chelssie said.......DO IT AGAIN!  RIGHT NOW!    I could not turn that down.  I jumped on it:

8 Rds
30 DU's
10 KBS 2 Pood

My time
6:20

Much better and felt great doing it.  I did not move a whole lot faster so my thought is I did one to many Rds last time.  There was also an article posted on the Crossfit Games that had a nice thing to say about me.  Now I know Doug Chapman so he may have just been being nice to me but it was great to see my name.

http://games.crossfit.com/features/central-east-region-update

Check the article out, we have a stacked region. 
I am also....as everyone probably knows....picking up my training and feeling better and better everyday with where I am physically.  This next month will be very good for me to build myself up to a point that I will be very competitive and have the opportunity to take one of the top 3 spots.....a DREAM!  I just wrote to Dan Tyminski yesterday that if I made it to The Games I would CRY!  Who knows, hopefully I get to find out. 

Taking today off and tonight I am going to have a good night with the wife and daughter.  I cannot wait!  Keep training hard....and GET BETTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment