Sunday, May 15, 2011

PR's...MU/BC and Bulger

Man oh Man.....I feel good.  I am 100% since the broken collar bone or at least as close to it as I can get.  i did a couple WODs today that I PR'd on....I am very excited:

5-4-3-2-1
Muscle up
Bear complex 115# (clean-front squat-overhead-back squat-overhead is 1)

My time
4:03

My PR for this was 4:38 I believe.  I was able to go unbroken on the Muscle ups.  I then did another WOD I PR'd on:

Bulger
10 Rds
150 M Run
7 Chest 2 bar Pull ups
7 Front Squat 135#
7 Hand Stand Push ups

My time
15:55

I did this a few months back in 15:58.....a PR is a PR!  Again very excited at which the direction my training is going.  I hope to continue to PR.  I am doing WODs that have not been done in awhile to see how my overall training has been.

I also did:

Max Squat Clean
275 (could not get 285#)

Max Push Jerk
295 (could not get 305#

Very happy with the day and I look forward to continued improvement.  Regionals are in 1 month and I will be ready to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment