Friday, May 13, 2011

Growing Excitement!

Everyday I wake up thinking it is all a dream....from the initial episode of losing the chance of competing in Regionals and potentially the Games.....to having qualified for Regionals!  Wow!!!  And everyday I feel better with what I am capable of.  This whole tornado adventure is amazing and I cannot wait to see how the story plays out.

I did a really good WOD today that I got from a fellow Crossfitter:

4 Rds
10 Clean and Jerks 135#
15 C2B
200 M Run

My time:
10:59

I initially wanted sub 12 because I knew the chest to bars would be tough on the shoulder.  Brandon said why not go for sub 11....and here we go....barely got it!  I was happy but I know my times need to get much better if I expect to contend for a Games position.  Only the top 3 go.....I want to be 1 or the 3.

I am taking off tomorrow and going to hit it hard next week to see what I can handle.  building up my capacity is huge right now, along with my strength.  I hope that this happens quickly for me.  Trying to get better.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment