Friday, May 6, 2011

Choices

I almost......almost...made a bad choice.  Then half way through I realized it was a bad choice....and then when done I was happy with the choice.

I woke up this morning for the 5:30 AM class, I had a WOD in mind I wanted to do but as I woke up to leave it sounded horrible!  SO....I laid in bed for about 10 minutes and was going to try to go back to sleep until I thought to myself...."I will be mad at me if I do not go!....so GO!"  Fortunately, I listened, the morning started with:

Bench Press 5 Rep Max
235# x 5

Collar bone felt good but could not have gone much more then this.  Then the fun part:

For time:
2 K Row (7:09)
3 Rds
10 Squat Snatch 135#
5 HSPU

My time
17:06

I rested about 3-4 minutes after I got off the rower but still included that in my total time.  My glutes and Hamstrings were burning so I chose not to start on the snatches.  In the middle (probably even before) of the row I thought this was a horrible idea!  Then when I finished that I thought to do more would be stupid.....I continued, and when I finished i was happy I did it all and finished.  Weird how these things work, at one moment you can despise something and then moments later be so happy for what you once did not like.

That is all she wrote.  I felt tight from yesterday and decided to just walk away and get ready for work.  We will see if I decide to do anything else tonight.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment