Drop a Line

Question or Comments e-mail me at:

nickurankar@gmail.com

Monday, April 4, 2011

New movement!

I took off yesterday because I felt very weird. My body was very sore and I felt like I was possibly getting a bug....fortunately that was not the case. I woke up feeling great....which meant it was time to try something new. I went in my basement and tried a new movement.

I had a 95# bar set up and was ready to Deadkift. I pulled it and felt good and continued to do so until I did 50! That was awesome and I was ready for a deadliest WOD. Later on in the day I did:

20 Min AMRAP:
30 DL 115#
30 Air Squats

My score
8 Rds + 12 DL

This felt great. I was not able to go as fast as I would have liked but I was happy with my pace. The air Squats really slowed me down because I can still not keep my chest up or swing my arms. The fact that I am still getting better and increasing my movement makes me feel great. I look forward to what is next!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment