Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tricky Business

(Jades loves Kale Chips!!!)
So.....what to do......Double Unders....cannot do because I have a broken collar bone.......Power Snatch....cannot do because of a broken collar bone. This Sucks!

So, what I can do is find a way....by Sunday....to be able to do these. I have heard things from tying the jump rope to a door nob and taping my arm down so I can do 1 handed snatches. I am still trying to find the best way to go about this. I know every week it will get easier. I am just hoping that I can do something nonchalantly to be able to say that I competed in the 2011 Crossfit Games. It would be better if somehow I finished top 60.

I was going to just DQ all the events but I thought why not give it the old college try and video tape myself....well....trying. So that is what I will do. More to come when details are decided.

As for some more news.....Chelssie (my wife) signed up for sectionals! I judged her doing the Open WOD this morning:

10 Min AMRAP
30 DU's
15 Power Snatches 75#

Her score
211

As I right this she is currently in 6th place overall in our Region. She was hoping not to be last and look at her. I am so happy for her and she is very excited to have done it. I told her it is a blast and she will become addicted like.....me....and my broken collar bone.

I said she may surprise herself and qualify on or be very close to it. Go Chels I am rooting for you!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment