Sunday, March 20, 2011

Surprise! Reebok clothes!

We went to Indianapolis yesterday to visit and help judge WODs at Crossfit Indy North for the Open, see friends, and hang out with family. On my way down I got a text message that someone from Reebok wanted to talk to me. When we arrived I started judging individuals and in between heats began talking with Jeremy, Reebok rep, about Crossfit and everything in between.

He had seen me at the Great Lakes Invitational, The Arnold, and my un-finished Fran video. After he saw the video he e-mailed it to there corporate execs, after seeing it they wanted to have me wearing Reebok gear in all my videos and when I train. Nothing official but he wanted my sizes and they would begin sending me Reebok gear! How cool!! I am not sure when I will receive anything since the Crossfit line does not release until May 15th, but hopefully when I am all healed up I will have some gear to wear. I am excited, as you can tell, and am very positive for the future.

on a side note they extended the WOD 1 deadline for the Crossfit Open until March 27th because of issues with registering athletes. Thia gives me one more week of hope. I am going to play it smart, but you never know!!

IF ANYONE HAS ANY EXERCISES THAT I CAN DO AS I RECOVER PLEASE SEND THEM MY WAY!!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment