Friday, March 11, 2011

Almost 100% after the Arnold

So....the Arnold messed me up.....or should I say Mary. I still have lasting effects in my lats and biceps. They feel like shards of glass are in the every time I flex or extend the muscle. I was able to do some work today though:

Diane

My time:
5:08

I took long breaks in between sets but was still tiring. Then:

10 Min AMRAP
7 Hang Squat Clean 95#
10 Push Ups Hand release

My score:
12 Rds + 3 Squat cleans

Felt good going all out on this one.

I will be doing Burpees and KBS tonight at home. I cannot wait because I will be doing Fran on Monday and am going for a new PR....Sub 2:10....should be fun. Trying to get better everyday!

When I got home I did something I regretted during and after:

4 Rds
25 Burpees
25 kBS 1.5 Pood

My time
8:58

Put it on YouTube from our new Ipad 2-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_pc0vMkjHs

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment