Friday, February 11, 2011

Wittman

I woke up this morning and went to the 5:30 AM class. I had my own agenda though. I planned to do the Main Site WOD from the day before. A beaut of a WOD I must add.....but after starting I realized it was not going to be a WOD I would be able to hit at 100%. I had to take it about 80% but it still felt good to do it without pain:

Wittman:

15 KBS 1.5 Pood
15 Power Clean 95#
15 Box jumps 24'

My time:
16:49

I was very disappointed with the time even at not going 100%.....so I will be doing this again before the Open to shoot for a much faster time with a better back. After the WOD:

Tabata Sprints

9 MPH
12% Incline

These are no fun! But needed none the less!!!

At night did:

50 Burpees (1:40)
50 KBS 1.5

My time:
3:44 (PR)

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment