Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tired at night (FS OR)

I was so tired the other night that i made the decision to skip the 5:30 class and do a WOD after teaching the night class at the box. I had to work early and was hoping to get some good work in. Unfortunately it was not all I had hoped for. The 5:30 class ended late so my 5 rd WOD wound up being 3 Rds:

3 Rds
400 M Row
21 KBS 2 Pood
12 HSPU

My score
10:32

After class:

Front Squat
275# x 5
325# x 1 (PR)

I was stoked I got 325#....tried for 335# and was not able to get all the way up. Once i get my Olympic shoes in the right size I will get 340#!!!! next came the first bout at 75 burpees a night.....i did not do the 2 Pood swings since I had them in my WOD:

75 burpees
3;04

This sucked and I actually stopped for a second. I plan on knocking this time down in the next few weeks. Anything to get better!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment