Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It went well...1/7/11

Yesterday I tested the back.......we did something I was not planning to do but I went with it:

Max Snatch:

195# x 1
205# x 1 (FAILED)
215# x 1 (FAILED)
220# x 1 (FAILED)

I may have failed when i got heavy....but....I was excited that I was able to do this FREE of pain. I did not want to start of my road back going heavy. I worked my way up though feeling good and decided to just go with it. They then did clean and Jerk which I sat out from.....did not want to be to stupid.

The WOD was next:

USAW Crossfit 10 Min AMRAP

6 Squat Clean 115#
12 Pull ups
24 DU's

My score
7 Rds + 3 SC

I felt slow doing this but again....it was good to go through an entire WOD with no pain. i was conscious of it the whole time. Later that night after the 7PM class I did my burpees. before that I did some back squat. Light weight but wanted to see how my back would hold up. It did well again.

50 Burpees
1:32

It is nice to have someone time for you. Takes one less thing you have to worry about. Expecting the back to be tight tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment