Thursday, February 10, 2011

2 in 1

2/9/11
I woke up yesterday and my back was very tight.....and I mean VERY! It felt like I was starting at square 1 again. I went through the morning wondering what had happened. I came to the hopeful conclusion that it was sore from the work I had done the day before. I decided to go to the morning class with my wife and work through the soreness:

21-15-9

Bent Row 135#
Ring Push ups
K2E

My time:
5:56

I took it easy trying not to aggravate my back with the rows. I ended up staying off of it for the rest of the day other then a 10 minute run I did on the treadmill. I went at 8 MPH and 3% Incline. The run felt good and helped loosen my back.

2/10/11
When I awoke this morning I felt like a million bucks!!!! Back felt brand new and I was excited to give it a whirl. I did not plan to do much but....just wanted to see how the back held up, Started with:

50 Back squat 135#

My time:
3:18

The back felt tight but held up well under the circumstances. After:

2K Row

My time:
7:15.7

No pain at all.....and was able to push. Did not go 100%.....but it is always hard to gauge how hard you are pushing when you row because it sucks so much! Excited for tonight to do my burpees and try to do my KBS again. Trying to shoot for 50 straight! Going to get better one step at a time...

50 Burpees (1:42)
50 KBS 1.5 Pood

My time
3:50 (PR)

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment