Thursday, January 20, 2011

What is up with my body

I took off one day and then hit the gym hard on Monday after the Comp. Since my body has been speaking to me.......stop.....slow down.....so I have been. But I feel it will keep saying this until the end of the weekend. I am very sore and definitely not able to get much out of my workouts.

I started today with heavy snatch but failed multiple times at 205#....this should be easy! I then went to heavy push jerk and failed at 275#. That was it...I decided to hold off on doing a met-con and instead I did:

2 K Row

My time:
7:25.08

I burnt out at the end. When I got home:

50 Burpees (1:45)
50 KBS 1.5 pood (27 unbroken)

My time:
4:13

This is horrible.....so.....I will continue to do it. It is one of those things that I stare at my watch and the ground for multiple minutes waiting to hit the button....knowing all to well what I am about to feel in a very short period of time. It is a love hate relationship! I love to hate it!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment