Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Getting Ready for the weekend

One thing that is difficult for me is doing what is best for my body before a competition. I told myself I am going to take off Friday.....but what to do on Thursday.

I believe I am going to do some sprints.....Death by Tens....and then Row a 2K. Sounds like a plan to me. Maybe do Grace as well. Then the comp is on Saturday which I am siked for!!! Today though was a nice easy day:

8 Minutes to complete (rest remaining time)

500M Row
40 Air Squat
30 Sit ups
20 Push ups Hand Release
10 Pull ups

My Time:
4:16

Then

AMRAP 8 Min

3 135# Hang power Clean
6 Clapping Push ups with Hand Release

My Score:
12 Rds

Got home and did:

50 burpees
1:42

I normally wait until night to do the burpees but I wanted to get these done earlier today. i will go home and do some KB swings...30 to be exact!!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment