Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Angie

I tried to do Angie when we lived in Granger but I had to stop on the sit ups and finished in 16 something without completing the whole workout. So I had an idea to do this.....all body weight movements along with some low weight high rep squats. The class did great and it looked something like this:

3 Min Max Back Squat 95# (used 10 inch box)

My Score:
71

Then:

Angie

100 Pull ups
100 Push ups
100 Sit ups
100 Air squats

My time:
15:00

Then I got home and wanted to work on KBS:

50 Burpees (1:41)
50 KBS 1.5 Pood

My time:
4:17

This sucked.....and it made a goal for me.....unbroken to 50! Not sure when but I will do this multiple times a week!

Great day and going to go get 1 YR pictures with wife and baby today! She is getting so big and running all over the place now...Love my ladies!!!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment