Wednesday, January 26, 2011

1/24/2011....Late Post

I just started teaching late classes at the Box. This is great......many more clients have been signing up and it has been great to be able to open up more classes. Unfortunately I had the blog take a back seat for a few days.

On Monday I did some good stuff:


EMOTM for 10 Min Clean & Jerk:

I worked my way up to 285# and Failed at that weight then we started the EMOTM:

Started at 265# and Failed in the 3rd minute and dropped weight to 255#......and again failed.....so I again dropped weight to 245#. On the last minute I increased weight to 255#. My back was shot after this. Literally it was not good to me....haha.

Then we did:

Kelly

400M Run (in the snow)
30 Box Jumps 24'
30 Wall balls

My time:
23:51

This was tough with all the snow and everything being all wet....but in the 4th and 5th Rd I was able to speed up in the jumps and wall balls. This was still brutal!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment