Thursday, December 2, 2010

November 8th 2010 to Today + Sickness = BAD

I am not sure exactly how sickness can effect a person physically and more importantly.....in their training. I wonder this because I am not 100% healthy yet but felt it was time to hit a WOD since it has been 3 days without working out. I decided to do a WOD I thought would not kill me but would be tough enough to see where I am........

I did a WOD from November 8th 2010:

3 Rds

30 KB Swings 1.5 Pood
25 Wall Balls
20 Pull ups

9:18 (November 8th)

10:39 (Today)

Lets just say that I am not happy with that performance.....so I am going to do this WOD again on 12/14/2010 with a goal of beating the first time. I am assuming that I will not have gotten significantly better in two weeks and I should be healthy by this point.......that being said I am hoping for the best and knowing that I may not get the best.

On another note......my 50 Burpees in 50 days stopped......I will be picking this back up today and starting over. I want to go 50 straight day and that just ended with me getting sick.

50 Burpees

My Time:
1:45

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment