Friday, December 3, 2010

Morning No More

My alarm went off and I quickly turned it off checking the time......4:45AM......a few minutes to lay here and then I will get up to make my smoothie.......a quick twitch and I was up again.......spinning to look at the clock........5:35......the class started at 5:30.........into the basement I guess.

What a morning.....I went to the basement coughing and came up with a WOD that changed after the first Rd because I could hardly catch my breath......I hope it is the sickness still because I suck!!!! The WOD:

3Rds

10 Deadlift 225#
12 HSPU
14 Pistols

5:37

I was originally going to do 5 Rds but that didn't happen. I am frustrated about everything going on with my body and my mind. Physically I am drained from being sick and it is paying a toll on my mental state. Until my wife said something to me.........."it doesn't help you physically to bring yourself down mentally".....She was right.....not that a switch had been turned off, but I understood. I was going to use this as motivation. Kick my butt once I was healthy.....get even better.

That night after work:

Hang Clean

135# x 3
185# x 3
205# x 3
215# x 3
225# x 3

Did not drop the weight after reps.

Then 50 Burpees:

My Time:
1:44

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment