Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas....I was planning to take the day off but couldn't. I needed to get something in. Got to spend time with the Fam and when my wife got busy and the baby went down for a nap it was time to sneak down stairs for a quicky:

4 Rds

25 Hang Clean 95#
25 Sit ups

My Time:
6:49

Good one but not as bad as I thought. Family came and we hosted a Christmas party. My brother in-law wanted to go down stairs and deadlift and I needed to do Tabata Deadlifts so it was perfect:

Tabata Deadlifts 315#

5 / 5 / 5 / 5 / 5 / 5 / 3 / 2

My Score:
35

My goal is 50 still and I have been increasing steadily. Need to keep moving forward and getting better. Competition on Jan 15 so excited for that. Busy day tomorrow.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment