Friday, December 10, 2010

Filthy Fifty (PR)

Today was awesome.....my sister was in town....I was going to get to work out with her and my wife.....and.........we did Filthy Fifty! Last time i did Filthy 50 I went against Brandon and I was shooting to beat a friend of mine who had a time of 17:22.

Before I tell yo how I did....my sister and wife did awesome. These type of WODs are brutal and for anyone to finish them is something to be said about that person......so great job to you and everyone in the classes.

As for myself, the Main Site had Austin Malleolo finishing the WOD in 16:11.....which meant I needed faster! So the original goal of beating 17:22 changed to beating 16:11:

Filthy Fifty

50 Box Jumps
50 Jumping Pull ups
50 KB Swings
50 Walking Lunges
50 K2E
50 Push Press Oly bar (45#)
50 Back Extensions
50 Wall Balls 20#
50 Burpees (My 50 for the day)
50 DU's

My 9/28/2010 Time:
18:20

My Time Today:
15:30 (PR)

Very excited about my time!!!! This WOD was rough but I remember it being much worse last time.

When i got home Deadlifted

I asked Brandon the other day if he noticed a difference in my training....whether I was getting better....he asked if I had been PR'ing....I said yes....he said well then yes! And it made sense....as long as I am always getting better then my training is going well. it is when i stop PR'ing and getting better that I need to change my training.

Great Day.....and got a little better today!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment