Monday, November 22, 2010

Squating

I need to squat more. This is something I need to get back up. We did some heavy back Squatting today....which I have not done in awhile. It made me realize what I have lost since college:

3 x 5
Warm up

325# x 5
345# x 5
345# x 5

Felt heavier then I thought it would. I am going to try to do heavy back squats at least once every week or two. After this we had a fun little Couplet:

AMRAP 10 Min:

7 Hang Squat Clean 95#
10 Push ups (hand release at the bottom)

11 Rds + 3 Push ups

Immediately after the 10 min mark we ran a 800M sprint (had no idea this was coming....think my time was 2:42). The run was nice to get you to forget about how much the push ups sucked! And that they did. The class was large as well and everyone did awesome.

Last but not least i forgot to do burpees last night.....oh no!!! I told myself i would restart the challenge, but I am just going to double up today. After class I did 50:

Day 6:
2:21 (I was beat and took my time)

Tonight I will do more!!

Deadlifted when i got home:

135# x 15
225# x 12

30 DL 275# for time:

2:42

I was sore and this felt rough!

Day 7:
2:01

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment