Monday, November 1, 2010

FRAN

Last night I saw the Main Site.....and as normal wanted to do it. Brandon made it tough to do that when he said we would be doing Fran. I did it a few weeks ago and PR'd in 2:28. I was really sore from the deadlifting yesterday and decided I would not go for a PR. I started out slow on my thrusters but as I got to my pull ups on the 15's I realized I was going to go unbroken which I have never done. I sped up and ended up unbroken and PR'ing:

Fran
21-15-9
Thrusters
Pull ups

2:27 (PR)

I am excited I PR's but know next time I will have to go faster since I know now I can go unbroken. Always nice to PR. After Fran I jumped on the rings for the Main Site WOD:

5 Rds (only did 3)

3 MU HSPU's
10 Burpee Pull ups

9:04

Shoulders were shot from Fran and when I was in the HSPU I was not feeling safe so I cut it short. Then I snatched 195# and FAILED at 205#.

Then:

5 Rds 1 minute rest between Rd's

95# snatch

1) 11
2) 10
3) 10
4) 8
5) 7

after:

2 Rds

20 GHD
30 DU's

4:25

good day, played around a lot. Getting better!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment