Tuesday, November 9, 2010

DL / OHS Again!!!!!!!

Well, I was wrecked from the last 2 days......but still had to do it again. I hoped for the best but planned for the worst. Here we go. I have done this workout 3 times now:

21 - 15 - 9
Deadlift 225#
OHS 135#

1st time:
5:55

2nd time:
5:10

and then today:
6:14

I wanted to get in the 4's.......that didn't happen. I will say I felt that if I would have been fresh (which I never am) I would have done better.....we all say that though, especially me! I am planning on giving it the ol' go around again on Thursday. I will be hitting some burpees tonight and then taking tomorrow off. Thursday morning will be this WOD to go for 4 minutes. That is the last day you will have to hear about this WOD because they will be changing the WOD on the Again Faster site. Afterwards i decided to call it a day.....my back hurt and I was upset (send ice cream for my Sunday cheat day to feel sorry for myself). I will be trying to loosen up to be ready for my attack on DL/OHS.

As far as coaching went this morning. It was great! I love everyone in the box and I love that they push to get better....especially in tough WODs. Great job Crossfit South Bend!
____________

When I got home I decided to do Yoga instead of Burpees.  Felt so good......has been awhile since I did a whole Yoga routine.  Looking forward to tomorrows off day!  If I say I look forward to it I may not do anything.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment