Monday, November 8, 2010

The Chief

The great thing about Crossfit is you never know what to expect......until the WOD is posted. Well........sometimes that does not even hold true. I saw the Main Site WOD last night and was excited. You WOD looked awesome and I wanted to get a good time.

I walked in the Box and stated my excitement....."Main Site looks Awesome today!" Brandon......looked at me and said ya.......that's all. Then about 2 minutes late he said we are doing the Chief.....what.....why.....how.....Main Site is awesome. At that point it did not matter. We started rowing 1oooM and then Max Box jumps:

55.5 inches

Then we got into the Chief:

5 Rds:
3 Min AMRAP (1 minute rest between Rds)

3 Power Clean 155# (135# RX'd)
6 Push ups
9 Air Squats

6 Rds every AMRAP period

Total: 30 Rds

This workout was good and tougher then it looked....like all Crossfit WODs. I was happy to maintain the same pace of 6 Rds throughout though. I plan to go back to the box this afternoon to do the Main Site WOD.
__________

Went back to the box in the afternoon and brought the baby for another WOD. Main Site this time:

3 Rds

30 KB Swings 1.5 Pood
25 Wall Balls 20# 10ft
20 Pull ups

My Time
9:18

Wished it would have been better......but, isn't that a reoccurring theme. Room for improvement.
NU

No comments:

Post a Comment