Sunday, November 7, 2010

Barbara

Well......if finally came time for Barbara, I would say I have attempted her numerous times always ending early.  She is just not a WOD I am fond of.  But today Chelssie and I embarked on the journey to Barbara.  If it wasn't for her doing it along with me, who knows what would have happened.

Before Barbara I wanted to try a WOD from the Mid Atlantic Hopper Challenge going on this weekend in Balimore.  I signed up for it but was to late to get in.  They had a select amount of people so by the time I signed up I was placed on the waiting list....never to get off.  One of the WODs was:

3 Min AMRAP 225# Back Squat

44

I got 44, the top amount was 55.  not really my wheelhouse but I will take it and learn from it.  Next came Barbara:

5 Rds (3 minute rest between time, add all time together for final time0

20 Pull ups
30 Push ups
40 Sit ups
50 Air Squats

27:28

Next came another WOD from the Hopper.....very sort but good:

500M Row
44 DU's

2:15

I am not sure what the times were for the competition but I will try to find out soon to see where I stood.  Other then that it was my cheat day and I had a huge milk shake!  Got the garage cleaned out and leaves raked and spent time with the beautiful family!  I have the life!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment