Tuesday, November 16, 2010

50+ Burpees for 50 days

I was sitting around today......when I was at the gym I felt it would be smart to rest again, my body is tired........as I was sitting around I thought about how much Burpees help my lungs. So........why not start doing 50 Burpees a night. With that being said, I thought that 50 Burpees for 50 Days would be great!

That makes today:

Day 1
50 Burpees

My Time:
1:44

I am wanting to see how my times work out. Currently my PR is 1:38. Burpees do not effect me on a day to day basis so it should not hinder my high volume training days and my rest days.

After class today I rowed 1000 M:

3:54

I rowed pretty comfortably. I have not timed myself so I will also be doing this more and pushing myself. After the Row I did:

5 x 10 GHD

No time here but just wanted to get some GHD's in without killing myself. I DISLIKE these more then any other movement! Other then that I am excited about the Burpees.
______________

Yesterday i went to the gym in the afternoon and did Death By Clean and Jerk until I finished 9 Minutes. I worked on heavy Clean & Jerks after that:

205# x 1
225# x 1
235# x 1
245# x 1
255# x 1
265# x 1
275# x 1
285# x 1 (FAILED)

Felt good, but I really wanted 285#.....NEXT TIME!

NU



No comments:

Post a Comment