Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Off Day....Minus Deadliftss

Today I decided to take the day off.....yes.....I was sore....but not horribly....yes......I could have worked out.........didn't......Why? I felt I shouldn't. It took a lot not to, but I felt sometimes you just need to say no. What I did not say no to though was......deadlifting. I have my routine of Tueday's and Saturday's where I deadlift. That is not a workout just practice at getting better.

Plus, right before I went downstairs to deadlift I saw the Main site:

50 Wall Balls
10 MU's
40 Wall Balls
8 MU's
30 Wall Balls
6 MU's
20 Wall Balls
4 MU's
10 Wall Balls
2 MU's

I am in love! I will start off by saying I hate Wall Balls so anytime something shows up I hate I am excited.....excited to get better....excited to do it......excited to be done and hate it less because I am better......or hate it more and want to do it again because it got the better of me. So.....I AM EXCITED!! Tomorrow Morn I will meet wall balls and MU's!

But....today I Deadlifted:

Warm up then:

275# x 5
305# x 5
325# x 3
345# x 2
365# 5 sets x 2
395# x 1 (all the weight I have)

Then AMRAP 225#

12x

Rested about a minute between sets. Felt good and pulled 395# pretty easily being how tired my back was. Look forward to tomorrow and this weekend for my Cert. I will soon be a Level 1 Crossfit Trainer! Always looking to get better.....that should help!!!!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment