Monday, October 18, 2010

KB Snatches

Went to the gym after the certification excited to work.  Started with a warm up and then jumped into work:

3 x 5 Back Squat

275#
285#
295#

3 x 5 Shoulder Press

135#
145#
145#

WOD:

21 - 15 - 9

L Arm KB Snatch 1.5 Pood
R Arm KB Snatch 1.5 Pood
Pull ups

8:37

This was a Main site WOD about a week or so ago.  It was my first time doing it and was rough.  I could not even hold the kettle bell after awhile.  My hands were Raw after the first 15 swings.  I had to keep setting the KB down because my hands could not take it.  I am disappointed with my time but know the next time it will be different.

I am hoping for a good day tomorrow.....I will be getting up early tomorrow to do some WOD's and then off to work.  I am planning to Deadlift early and then do a WOD with running and a WOD that I have not done in awhile..........75 Snatches at 75#'s.  Should be fun!!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment