Friday, October 15, 2010

Hang Power Clean and Burpees

initially I said I was going to take off today because I have a long weekend. I will be in Indianapolis getting my Level 1 Certification and I was told we will be doing multiple WODs. I will then be traveling to Crossfit Indy North after my cert to do a WOD there. Should be fun. But.....like always at work yesterday I thought why not do a WOD Friday morning. I thought.....I like 3 Rds: 15 Hang Power Clean - 15 burpees.

When I got home I thought, well maybe something on the Main Site would be fun too. So....when it updated I checked in out and low and behold. That WOD was posted. I am a genius (just let me feel this way for once) Of course times were listed and I wanted to beat some.......didn't happen like planned.....but I did PR.

3Rds
15 Hang Power Clean 135#
15 Burpees

3:41 (PR - 3:57 last time)

I was happy I PR'd but want better as always. I like this WOD because it is fast......yet it SUCKS to perform. Next time I want under 3:30. And I have plenty of room for improvement.

Excited for the weekend....Wish me well!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment