Sunday, October 10, 2010

Daddy Daughter Day


Today was daddy daughter day! Me and my daughter Jada got to spend most of the day together and let Mommy do whatever she wanted. Was good for her to have a day like that. Before that we went to the Box together:

Warm up:

Messed around with heavy KB Swings, pull ups, MU's, and HSPU's

WOD:

"Jack" AMRAP 20 Min:

115# Push press 10
10 KB Swings 55#
10 Box Jumps 24'

14 Rds + 10 KB Swings

I was happy with my score but know I can do better! I will do it again (I say that about everything and know eventually I will).

Then 4 x 30 DU's going unbroken.

I decided before leaving I would do some Clean and Jerks:

1 x 205#
1 x 225#
1 x 245#
1 x 265# (Failed Jerk)

5 x 205# (Concentrated on Jerk)

When we got home Jada got packed up and we were off. We headed out and ended up going on about a 7 Mile trip to Grandma Nora and Grandpa Jon's house. We stopped and went slow. Hung out there for about an hour and then took the trip back (Jada slept the whole day). Had a lot of fun with her! Can't wait for the next one.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment