Drop a Line

Question or Comments e-mail me at:

nickurankar@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Coaching

As you may know.....I received my Cert this weekend. Well......I am hoping to start coaching next Thursday! This is awesome and should only get better as I begin my journey as a Crossfit Coach. I am excited and will do everything I can to be the best coach I can.

Now to today, I made up a WOD that was not to difficult but yet had me tired:

5 Rds

10 Burpees
400M Run
10 155# Deadlifts

14:53

I need to start pushing myself to run harder and faster. This will come with practice. I will have to try the Main Site WOD from today....it looked like a doosy. After this WOD I did some DLing:

5 x 275#
5 x 295#
3 x 325#
2 x 345#
2 x 365# x 5 Rds
1 x 395# (FAILED)

I video taped my self on the last 2 sets and my back really rounded which I need to work on. As I fatigue I need to keep myself tight in the Mid line keeping my back from arching.

I stopped by the gym after work and jumped on the pull up bar and did:

36 Pull up (PR)

One thing I never do is Max pull ups. I decided today while they were doing a WOD to jump on the bar and go for about 10 and then I kept going. I hit 30 and thought this is easy. Then I hit 36 and it hurt and I dropped. before this I did 32 about 1 Month ago and dropped so maybe next time it will be 40......not sure....but......I will get better!

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment