Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fun With the Girls!

The nasty Girls, ones that can strike fear in a crossfitter. I know for me they do. So.....I decided why not make a monster Nasty girl. I will call her.........Burfranisagracindy! The monster I now know it as. I went to the gym this morning to attack it after doing some Front Squats working my way up to 245# x 3.

Burfranisagracindy:

10 Burpees
Fran
10 Burpees
Isabel
10 Burpees
Grace
10 Burpees
10 Rds of Cindy
10 Burpees

25:50

My goal was to finish in under 24 minutes (like an idiot I think it should go better then it actually did). I figured I could get Fran, Isabel, and Grace in under 4:00 leaving me 10 minutes to do the rounds of Cindy and :30 seconds for each sets of burpees. After finishing I was initially upset but realized that I was closer then i thought.
I had made a bet with my wife that if I did not do it under 24:00 I had to Row 2000k immediately after. Lets just say that didnt happen....i uh...had to be somewhere after I finished! HAHA...

This workout helped me realize I need to examine my training and really push myself past the norm. I want to get better and be great at Crossfit, and I have to do this type of programming. Next up will be Deadlifting tonight (what I feel is my work lift). Wish me luck!

Feeling like I got a little bit better today!!! Always a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment