Wednesday, September 8, 2010

3 Days

Just got to Chicago the other day and ended up heading to the Crossfit Box in Roselle. 3 Days left until the COmpetition and I am getting very excited

Yesterday morning the owner set up a workout just for me that was entising, yet I could not go all out without killing myself for the weekend competition. So, I went about 75%. The Strength was:

Power Clean 1-1-1-1-1-1

Did 185# - 225# - 245# - 255# - 265# - 275# (Failed)

Then the WOD:

5 Rds

15 Thrusters 135#
5 Mountain Climbers (5 leg thrusts and then a push up is one)
30 Ab Mat Sit Ups

18:39

__________

Today woke up and went back. I knew that he was going to have something for me again since I told him if he gave me something short I would go all out, and he did not disappoint:

The Strength was OHS Max reps Body weight. Weighed 173# but decided to do 185#

14 Reps (Failed on 15)

Then:

Max Push ups: 78


The WOD:

500 M Row
25 Deadlift 225#
50 DU's
25 Deadlift 225#

7:04

The WOD was rough. My legs were shot after the OHS and the Row that I could not knock out the Deadlifts. They were rough. Then I could not get through the DU's because my arms were so tired. Rough workout and humbled me a lot! Cannot wait to work on Deadlift to get better! Great WOD Jason Rice.

NU

No comments:

Post a Comment